Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Tune Tuesday, Recipes & A Movie Review

 Happy Tuesday!!! Without further ado here are my music picks this week:

 1. The Reckoning - NEEDTOBREATH I am obsessed with this band.  It's awesome that a Christian band is making the charts.  Awesome music.  Awesome message.
2. You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship This song just gets me excited!  Let's go dancing.  Seriously. Like now!

3. Rolling in The Deep- ADELE Good gracious she is awesome. 

4. Without You - David Guetta & Usher. Anything involving Usher is usually ok in my book.  This song does not disappoint!

3. Not Over You - Gavin DeGraw Great song. The kind of song you want to listen to while driving with your windows rolled down...

So with that being said I promised to share the recipe I cooked Sunday night.  I made Roast Chicken with Balsamic Bell Peppers and man was it delicious!!  I highly recommend this recipe, it's easy, healthy, and presents very well!
Roast Chicken with Balsamic Bell Peppers Recipe
I paired this with green beans and cous cous.  Yummy!  Ok so Cole and I also watched Bridesmaid's Sunday night!  Hysterical.  Kristen Wiig from Saturday night live is hilarious!!  I definitely laughed out loud multiple times!  If you haven't seen it yet I would definitely check it out!

With that...Happy Tuesday Friends!

No comments: