Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Top Tune Tuesday

So my sweet husband updated my iPod for me this week...something I hate doing.  I have no idea why.  I love music and I am definitely tech savy I just hate taking the time to play around on iTunes.  He could and does spend hours on there.  Anyway, with a nice updated iPod I thought it was time for a Top Tunes Tuesday:

1. "Pumped Up Kicks" - Foster the People.  Love this song.  It immediately puts me in a good mood. Just a fun upbeat tune!

2. "Last Friday Night" - Katy Perry.  I have talked multiple times of my love for Katy Perry.  Last year I even dressed up as her for Halloween with my BFF Smash.  California Gurls.
Yes this was me.  Yes I am way to old to be dressing up.
3. "Cheers" - Rihanna.  "Cheers to the freaking weekend."  Don't mind if I do!  Love this!

4. "Someone Like You" - Adelle. Fabulous song.  Fabulous Artist.  Enough said.

5. "Super Bass" - Nicki Minaj. She's crazy but I pretty much love every song she comes out with.  Not scared to hold anything back.  Thank you Nicki!
Now I kind of want to be her for Halloween............
What are your favorite tunes right now?

Happy Tuesday Friends!

1 comment:

Josie said...

Awwww, your husband is such a sweetheart! I'm addicted to "The Mixed Tape" by Jack's Mannequin right now.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com