1. My yard. Jeeze, I have talked about this numerous times. But the clock is ticking on fall and if I want to plant anything in my yard it needs to happen NOW. So I purchased knock out roses to go in the front of my house. Mom and I are planting them this weekend as well as tearing up a all sorts of stuff that needs to go.
2. I started a wall collage almost a year ago and I have been slowly but surely adding to it. A good friend of mine sells Uppercase Living and after seeing this picture frame idea this week I decided I absolutely need one of these in my house......on my wall collage.
3. I was attempting to fall asleep last night and ended up staring at the blank wall directly across from our bed. Why is it blank you ask? Honestly I have no idea. Our TV sits on a small table but literally the entire wall behind it is blank. So there we have project number 3. I considered multiple options...another wall collage...but do I really need another one in my house? Probably not. Then I immediately envisioned a ledge with all sorts of pictures and canvases...like this one that I ordered yesterday....
![]() |
| Bebop & Rambo.....LOVE them. |
![]() |
| With only 1 ledge instead of 3 |
Yeah I have some projects on my hands :) But I am up for the challenge. Stay tuned!
Happy Thursday Friends!








No comments:
Post a Comment