Thursday, September 8, 2011

Cooking & Socializing

So Cole & I had the pleasure of having our friends D&A over for dinner Tuesday night.  D&A got married at the end of July and we have had a long over due dinner date planned! We had planned on grilling out but with the nasty rain we have had this week those plans were shot.

I decided to go with some good ole comfort food.  Fennel crusted pork tenderloin, green beans, rosemary & garlic roast potatoes and of course dark chocolate brownies and vanilla bean ice cream for dessert.  Super yummy and super easy so I thought I would share my recipes.
Fennel Crusted Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Rosemary & Garlic Potatoes Recipe
Green Bean Recipe

Dark Chocolate Brownie Recipe
I can't believe it's already Thursday!  Cheers to a 4 day work week!  This weekend Cole & I are going to our first high school football game and of course the UT game to watch our Vols play!  Can't wait!

Happy Thursday Friends!

No comments: