Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Favorites - Part 1

I decided I want to do a blog session on my fall favorites.  Today (part 1) is all about decorating for fall.  I am going to be honest I don't get overly into decorating for any season except for Christmas.  BUT I generally do a little something like last year I spray painted our pumpkins black and gold....kind of like this:
This year however I think I am going to do just a touch more in the decorating department.  Here are some of my fall favorite ideas:
The wreath is adorable & looks super easy to make!
LOVE this idea!!
More time consuming idea but very cute!
Or maybe I will try a little bedazzling action....
Last but not least when in doubt add flowers....
and an awesome idea for candles!
I am definitely inspired so we will see where this takes me!  I promise to post pictures of whatever I decide to do!  Need some inspiration? Check out more ideas at pinterest.com

Happy Hump Day Friends!

No comments: