Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. . .

Just a line from my all time FAVORITE Christmas movie. . .Elf.  Now I haven't broken this DVD out just yet because frankly when I do it will be on replay for days.  BUT, this week is the offical kick off to our holiday festivities!  Cheers!

Thursday night my sweet friend Bev is having her annual girls Christmas party.  Always a great time to catch up with new and old friends.  Then Saturday night my friend Meg is having her second annual Christmas Cocktail party!  I can not wait.  I am fully prepared with a sparkly dress number to wear and can't wait to mingle with great friends!!!

Our social calendar always seems to pick up this month as well.  Tonight we have dinner with our good friends A&J.  These two got married back in July and we had so much fun at their wedding.  I can't wait to catch up!  Then tomorrow night Mom & I are taking my brother's sweet girlfriend Steph out to dinner for her birthday!!  Super excited!

I can already tell I am going to blink at it will be Friday!

Happy Tuesday & Happy Holidays Friends!
xoxo,

No comments: