Thursday, December 8, 2011

Holiday Bites

With all of the fun holiday parties I have coming up in the next few weeks I couldn't help but start to think about some of my favorite holiday party recipes. For starters tomorrow night I am making these spiced cocktail nuts for a party.

Spiced Cocktail Nuts
I had this delicious snack at a party last year and I have been dying to try out this recipe!  I of course have many more favorite recipes so I thought I would share those as well:

My all time favorite. . .Oreo Balls.  If you have never had an oreo ball you are seriously missing out.  These puppies are decadent and life changing.
Oreo Ball Recipe
Next we have the Santa Hat Brownies.  Adorable right??? My mom actually made these last night a fabulous pinterest find. . .
Then there's the Phyllo-wrapped Asparagus.  This little ditty I have yet to try but it looks fabulous!
Phyllo-Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
Next, how about this yummy concoction??  Anything involving a biscuit is a winner in my book!
Pork Tenderloin with Herb Buscuits
and lastly. . .peanut butter and chocolate.  Is there any better combination????
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Covered Pretzel Recipe
Ok I am done here.  My stomach is growling it is officially time to stop! Hope everyone has a fabulous time celebrating this holiday season!

Happy Thursday & Happy Holiday Friends!
xoxo,

No comments: