Friday, December 16, 2011

SURPRISE!

Last night Cole and I attended a surprise party for his brother-in-law R. Kelly.  Not to be confused with the artist/rapper/scandalous R. Kelly . . .our R. Kelly prefers the nickname RyRy and is a wonderful husband, father and friend.  But for the sake of the story I am going to stick with R. Kelly.  Anyway, so last night Cole's sister threw a FABULOUS party for her hubby R. Kelly!  We had so much fun celebrating his milestone birthday (the big 3-0)!!!  A friend of theirs graciously let us all convene at his downtown loft (which was fab) and Bec had all sorts of yummy food and refreshments for our crew.  Take a look:

SURPRISE!!!!!

Look how excited Bec is :) Love it!

The guys saying hello!

Finally.  Mission Accomplished!!
All and all it was an AWESOME surprise and a great time!!!!  Here are a few more pics from the par-tay!!
Colston & I

Myself, Bec and my Mother-in Law SheShe

Bec & R. Kelly
Obviously I couldn't mention this fun party on the blog yesterday for fear that I might ruin the surprise!!  We were so excited to celebrate R. Kelly and Miss Bec is turning 30 next week as well so bring on the birthdays!!!

Happy Friday & Happy Holidays Friends!!

xoxo,

No comments: