Friday, December 2, 2011

I Must Confess. . .

It's Friday!!  I can hardly believe how fast this week has flown by!  Today I decided to link up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition to go over my Friday confessional. . .ya'll ready??
1. I confess I was already finished with my Christmas shopping by December 1st.  Seriously.  Where is the fun in that???  December is here and I am just anxiously waiting for Christmas!  I do still need to wrap them though. . .

2. I confess that I missed the VS fashion show this week.  I know. I know.  But I did catch a bit of it last night that Smash thankfully DVR'd and I have to say I was so disappointed.  Like tons of other people I thought the girls were just way too skinny.  Skin and bones is not sexy.

3. I confess I listened to Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You on my way to work today.  Made my morning.  Then Snoop Dog's Gin and Juice came on.  My day got even better.

4. I confess I plan on sleeping in as late as my body will allow tomorrow morning.  I love a good Saturday sleep in and I am about to make it my #1 priority.

5. I confess that this week I added a photo collage of my dogs to one of the walls in our house.  A. They are fabulous pics.  B. Until I have kids my life is my dogs.  I don't really care if it's creepy.

There you have it!!!  I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!  Colston and I have one date after another planned this weekend and I can't wait!!! 

Happy Friday & Happy Holidays Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: