Today is my amazing, thoughtful, handsome, patient, and smart hubby's birthday!!!! I couldn't be more excited to celebrate him today and I feel blessed everyday to be married to such an amazing man!
As I have mentioned before Cole and I have known each other since I moved to Knoxville in 8th grade. While we went to high school together I wouldn't quite classify him as my "high school sweetheart" being that we only dated for a quick 3 month spell (that happened to start on Valentine's Day) :) It took us a long time to get to where we are today but I know for both of us a part of us always knew we would never love anyone else.
So today I want to celebrate my wonderful husband and all of the amazing things he has accomplished this year. Starting with being an amazing husband, father (to our 2 wiener dogs), driven in his career, focused on God and a strong spiritual leader for our family, kind and generous to everyone he meets, forgiving and honest, confident and proud of his family and friends, and last but not least better looking as each day goes by!!
I LOVE YOU COLSTON!!!! Now let's have some fun!!
xoxo,
Your very lucky wife




No comments:
Post a Comment