Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite parts of this time of year! I love seeing out house filled with lights, sparkles and Christmas cheer! Yes that's a real thing.
Anyway, for the past few years I have gone with a gold and silver (more gold than silver) duh. color scheme and I absolutely LOVE it. Take a look:
 |
| I added white feather pieces to the house this year |
 |
| Heirloom ornaments from Cole's parents |
 |
| Stocking holder |
 |
| Our stockings |
 |
| Gold and silver ornaments ALL over the house |
Ahh so there you have it. I literally have a Christmas party or celebration the next 4 nights and I couldn't be more excited about it!!! It's the most wonderful time of the year! :)
Happy Hump Day & Happy Holidays Friends!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment