I am loving that the weekend is finally in view!!! We have a fun filled weekend planned and I get to see two of my very best friends! Ali is driving in from Nashville and Kimbo is driving in from Charlottesville, VA!! I can't wait to catch up with my besties and of course exchange Christmas gifts!!! :)
I am loving that I turned on A Michael Buble Christmas last night just in time to see the one and only Justin Bieber sing Mistletoe. It was phenominal!!! I love me some Bieber!! If you didn't catch it never fear. . .here the magical performance is on YouTube:
I am loving that Christmas break is exactly TWO weeks from today! Number one perk of working at a school. I am so excited to tackle some house projects and spend time relaxing with family and friends!
I am loving ANYTHING and everything gold and sparkles this holiday season. . .well any season really haha. But it's especially appropriate this time of year!
![]() |
| If I knew where this was from I would own it.... |
![]() |
| Kate Spade via |
![]() |
| Gold shoes via |
![]() |
| Gold dress via |
So there you have it!!
Happy Hump Day & Happy Holidays Friends!!
xoxo,







No comments:
Post a Comment