Monday, December 19, 2011

Party time!!

This weekend was packed full of parties.  Holiday get togethers, birthday parties, etc.  Here's a recap on all of our fun!

Friday night Cole and I headed to C&M's tacky Christmas party.  Now it's a little known fact that I don't really "do" tacky.  Not my style. So when pondering what to wear to this little get together it dawned on me.  CRAZYTARGETLADY!!!!  Duh.  I was immediately on a mission to find THE outfit.  Now I had a couple to choose from:

but after taking a poll (a.k.a. Colston) I was told I needed to go for the jumpsuit and heals look. . .with out a doubt.
Anyway, I found the closest thing to it in the limited amount time I had and I have to say the outfit turned out to be a huge success.  Take a look:
Kinda scary right??? Yes. I know.  I was creeping Cole out all night.  But don't worry. He wore the outfit below and creeped himself out as well. . .
I think his entire outfit came from the women's section of Goodwill.  Anyway, we had an awesome time at the tacky Christmas party and an even better time catching up with C&M. ..awesome hosts. awesome couple.
C&M so stinkin cute :)
The next day Cole and I had productive mornings and then met his step-dad to go for a bike ride.  15 miles later and up one massive hill we were worn out and couldn't have been happier about it.  It was a gorgeous day to ride!  That night we had one more surprise party!  Yes how awesome is this....a little background here: 

{Bec is my sister-in-law and she and husband (R. Kelly) have birthday's 6 days apart.  This year they are both turning the BIG 3-0}.

Ok so Remember Thursday's surprise party that Bec threw for R. Kelly???  Well the best part was while Bec was planning R. Kelly's surprise party R. Kelly was also planning Bec a surprise party for Saturday night!  Hilarious.  Needless to say Bec was super surprised when our party bus showed up outside her house Saturday night to take her downtown for a fabulous night out!!!  R. Kelly made us all reservations at the Bistro downtown which was delicious and then we headed out on Gay Street and Central Ave.  Such a fun night and it was great to celebrate with the family!!  I did a horrible job of taking pictures Saturday night but I did manage to get a shot of the bday girl and her bestie Mandy. :)
Cheers to 30 years!!
This week is full of more birthday dinners, my work holiday get together and finally Christmas!!!  Can not wait!!

Happy Monday & Happy Holidays Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: