I'm back! Well just for a few quick updates and then it is back to enjoying vacation for me! What's been going on?? Well I have officially been on winter break for a week now! Amazing for sure! Last week was a bit of a blur. I scrambled around getting some last minute items together for Christmas, cleaned the house, etc.
Friday night Cole and I had my brother Daane and his girlfriend Steph over for dinner. We had a great time catching up with them! Friday night was also "the eve of the eve" which has proven to be a giant Knoxville reunion since we graduated high school. So after dinner we took Daane and Steph over to our friends G&K's house and then out for a bit. It was a blast catching up with everyone!
 |
| Colston, Myself and Chris |
The next day (Christmas eve) Cole and I spent the day around the house and running (his) last minute errands. That night we headed over to his grandparents house for a delicious meal and presents. Seriously we got so spoiled!! After dinner we headed over to my Dad's house for desert and the candlelit service at church. Awesome night. The next morning Cole and I slept in and took part in our little family tradition (breakfast casserole, biscuits, mimosas, stockings and unwrapping our gifts to each other)! One of my favorite parts of the day! Then we were off to Cole's mom's house to open gifts and have lunch with them! Once again a fabulous time and Cole and I are so blessed with loving generous families! After lunch Cole and I would normally head to My mom's for dinner but she just so happened to travel to Korea this Christmas break (crazy I know!) so we were on our own for the night. Which was kinda great and relaxing!
 |
| RyRy, Colston & little Mason |
Monday, Cole and I were off to have a delicious lunch with my Dad and his sweet girlfriend Janie. Janie makes the best mac and cheese on the planet and it did not disappoint! After our amazing meal Cole and I headed out to take on some errands in Turkey Creak....a crazy shopping area in Knoxville. We made it out alive and then headed home to get ready for dinner. That night one of my VERY best friends and her wonderful fiance (T&S) came over for dinner and a bon fire. We had the best time ever catching up with them!!!! I can't wait for T&S to be married this APRIL and hopefully join us in East Tennessee!
SO as you can see we have been a touch busy. Sprinkle in a couple more birthday dinners last week and now we are onto my wonderful, amazing, sweet hubby's birthday tomorrow and of course NYE!!!!! Bring on 2012!!!!!
Hope everyone's Christmas was as wonderful as ours was!!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment