Thursday, December 15, 2011

Faithful Friendships

Last night we had our annual Christmas party with our bible study group.  I have to say I had an absolute blast.  Our group consists of a hodge podge of girls most of which all went to UT but were in different sororities.  We have two leaders who are in their 40's and have college and high school age kids.  Our leaders are phenomenal.  Strong christian women who I absolutely look up to and value their opinions on life, marriage, raising a family and having a career.  Our bible study group is a enormous blessing in my life.

So needless to say we had a blast chatting about life and catching up as a group.  I am so thankful to have a balanced life focused on my marriage but also weekly dates with girlfriends.  God has put phenomenal people in my life.

On another note I can barely contain my excitement about this weekends plans!!  More to come later but we have such a fun filled weekend in store!! I also can not believe Christmas is officially 10 days away!!!!!!!  Bring it on!!!!

Happy Thursday & Happy Holidays Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: