Every now and then my husband does something extra sweet and I just have to brag on him a little. :) So usually Thursday nights are girls nights. But this week Smash was out of town for work so Colston asked if he could cook for me. Of course I said YES! Cole is a great cook. He usually sticks with what he is extremely good at - grilling but every now and again he will make a big effort and cook something pretty fabulous for me. His grilling is fabulous too but I know how much harder it is for him to cook the other stuff so the effort is duly noted and much appreciated. Anyway, so last night Cole made me a delicious pasta meal (Spicy Arrabiata with zucchini, fresh basil and Parmesan over penne pasta) yes ladies he is a keeper! He also picked up a bottle of wine and my favorite flowers! Love him!
After our fabulous dinner we decided to watch Moneyball which I have been dying to see ever since it got so much buzz in the Golden Globes. It was awesome. Such a good movie. All of the great reviews were definitely spot on and I am so glad we finally watched it! Not a bad Thursday night!
Tonight we have dinner with Friends and tomorrow morning I am about to embark on a new fitness experience! Knoxville has finally opened a Barre3 which I have heard is a lot like Pure Bare that I have heard so many people rave about. I am particularly excited about Barre3 because the owner and founder happens to be from Eugene, Oregon and she now teaches in Portland! Love it! Anyway I grew up talking all sorts of dance classes and I really miss it. This could be the solution to my dance fix! I just wish it wasn't so expensive! But we will see maybe they will hook me! :)
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Happy Friday Friends!!
xoxo,



No comments:
Post a Comment