Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weekend Breakdown

Happy Tuesday Friends!!  Yesterday I took the day off the hang with Colston and get a number of things done around the house.  Our weekend was fun, relaxing and pretty social.  Let's recap:

Friday night Colston and I met our good friend Chris for dinner in Market Square at Bella Luna.  You have most likely heard me talk about Bella Luna before because I am obsessed and it's GREAT Italian.   My friend Smash and her friend Cait met us as well.  We had a fabulous dinner and enjoyed awesome live music.  After dinner we headed back to Rocky Hill to meet some friends at our local hot spot Tin Roof.  Fun was had by all!

The next night Colston and I met another couple for dinner in Rocky Hill.  Sam and I work together and we have been trying to plan a night us all to get together for months.  We had a great dinner and then headed to a new restaurant/bar called the Fieldhouse to meet a few more friends.  We called it an early night and headed back to the house to get some rest.

The next day we went to church, ran some errands and then geared up again for my good friend and personal trainer's birthday dinner!  I have know Harold for years and he has trained Smash and I for almost 2 years now.  This year we decided to cook a fun meal to celebrate his big birthday!  Such a fun night and I am so blessed to have such great friends!!

So there you have it!  Our Monday night consisted of these yummy kabobs and the bachelor :)  Not too bad!  

I hope everyone is enjoying this GORGEOUS Tuesday afternoon!!

Happy Tuesday Friends!!

xoxo,

No comments: