Happy Friday friends!!!! It's finally here!! Our poor little Rambo is getting neutered today...potentially right as I am typing this. Poor little buddy. It was bad enough watching him look at me with pitiful eyes this morning when I couldn't feed him breakfast (quite possibly his favorite part of the day). But he had no idea how bad his day was about to get.
 |
| No idea. |
Anyway, moving on. Cole and I are going to stay in tonight with the little guy. Our plan is to pick up
Mellow Mushroom (heavenly pizza) and watch a movie. I am ridiculously excited about it (the pizza of course).
Tomorrow I should probably take it to the gym but I found this awesome
Groupon deal and I have a cleaning company coming for THREE hours. I have never had someone clean my house so I am super pumped about it. Apparently they do ovens, refrigerators and even windows. Sign me up!
Who knows what other fun things our weekend has in store for us! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!
Happy Friday Friends!!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment