Well Smash and I decided to put together a menu complete with Apple Rosemary Garlic Crusted Lamb Chops (Harold's favorite) as well as Bacon Wrapped Fillets marinated in some ridiculously good secret recipe of Smash's. We paired all of this with Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Potatoes and a mixture of Asparagus and Broccolini. It was in one word. Unreal. By far one of the very best meals I have had in an extremely long time. If ever.
| Me working my magic on the lamb chops |
On another note I am so happy it is Wednesday! The weekend is finally in view and Cole and I have a fun but unusual weekend planned. For starters I am helping my students build a Habitat house on Saturday afternoon which I am really excited about. I have never had the opportunity to work on a Habitat house and I have always wanted to! That night Cole and I are also chaperoning Winter Formal! Jealous? I know you are. I love chaperoning dances because it's a great excuse to get dressed up, go to a night dinner and then giggle all night about how cute my students look and reminisce on all of our high school memories. Should be a fabulous time!
Happy Hump Day Friends!!
xoxo,

No comments:
Post a Comment