Monday, January 23, 2012

Nesting

This weekend was full of just that...nesting and taking care of little Rambo after his surgery.
A little blurry but these two are precious!!
Cole and I enjoyed at nice dinner in Friday night and were so exhausted from our days that we decided to watch a movie in bed (you know you are tired when!)  We watch "I Love you Man"  which I have to say even though we have seen it a million times it is one of our favorite movies! Totes Magotes anyone??

Saturday morning we were feeling refreshed so we got up early to tackle our days.  We ran multiple errands, cleaned up around the house, got a work out in and then decided to grab dinner at our favorite mexican restaurant Casa Don Gallo (yes we go there like once a week).  It was delicious and after dinner we decided to take it back to the house to watch Midnight in Paris.  Cole's pick surprisingly and he really liked it.  I....was just surprised he picked it and too shocked to form an opinion.  :)

Sunday we both worked in the children's ministry at church and then I headed to meet my very best friend for lunch.  Ali was in town for the weekend from Nashville and we had a great time catching up over lunch at Parkside Tavern!

Ali and I exactly a year ago!!
After lunch Smash and I met Cole's mom and step-dad for a bike ride.  It was a perfect day to be outside and I thoroughly enjoyed our ride!!  We biked Cherokee Blvd and it was my first time to bike it.  I absolutely loved it.  Short enough but plenty of hills that I felt like I got a great workout in!  That night Colston and I grilled steaks and had a little date night.  An awesome way to end the weekend!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!!

Happy Monday Friends!!

xoxo,

No comments: