Friday, January 6, 2012

I must confess...Friday confessional!

Happy Friday Ya'll!!  Today I decided to link back up with Leslie over at a Blonde Ambition to discuss my Friday Confessional!  Let's do this!

1. I confess........even though I only worked THREE days this week I am ridiculously ready for the weekend!  Back to sleeping in and tackling all sorts of items on my to-do list!!!

2. I confess.........I attempted to detox this week from the holidays and I may or may not have eaten multiple pieces of chocolate and indulged in some vino last night for girls night.  Oopsy.  I did managed to keep my meals full of fruit, veggies, whole grains and lean protein though!  I am full on ready for an awesome meal at Chez G Saturday night with the girls! Bring on the spinach queso!

3. I confess.........the dogs (a.k.a. Rambo) have woken me the past two mornings at 4:30 am and in an effort to make them (a.k.a. Rambo) go back to bed I have gone ahead and fed them breakfast.  Ridiculous I know..... but it works! and I am pretty sure I am making a horrible habit that I will regret later....or 4am this morning.

4. I confess..........I still LOVE Grey's Anatomy and was insanely excited for the new episode last night!!!!!  So intense!! How is Teddy going to survive now?????

5. I confess.........I also watched my first full episode of Revenge last night and I am SO addicted!  (I know I have a TV problem) Anyway, I am going to have to go back and start this season from the beginning!  Revenge marathon anyone???

Have a fabulous weekend!!!!

Happy Friday Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: