Tuesday, January 24, 2012

She's back!

One of my all time favorite writers is back on her (new!) blog!  I discovered Erin Zammett Ruddy my senior year at UT.  While a NY native Erin came to UTK for undergrad and took a fabulous job out of college working for Glamour magazine.  After finding out at age 23 that she had chronic myelogenous leukemia (yes age 23!) she wrote a book My So Called Normal Life.  Erin worked at Glamour for years before becoming a Mom and now she writes for a number of publications.  One being parenting.com and her new blog is sure to be a great read!!!  Erin always tells it like it is and that is one of the many reasons she is one of my favorite writers!  Be sure to check it out!!

So last night I definitely tuned into the Bachelor. Ben is starting to grow on me I have to say and I thought it was utterly hysterical when he sent Samantha home last night!  I sound awful saying that but I would be totally lying if I said I didn't laugh out loud. haha.
bless her.
and of course I am LOVING Kacie B.  Way to represent Knoxville and it looks like she and Ben have a serious connection!!! 
Cute Kacie B.
I also really like Emily and I am pretty sure I would have done the exact same thing about Courtney.  Who is AWFUL.  Please go home soon.
Crazy Courtney.
Ok so enough about my reality TV non-sense.  Cole and I have started nailing down our v-day plans and he may have spilled the beans last night that he schedule a massage for us on Saturday before our dinner reservations.  I am SOO excited!  We love to celebrate the weekend before v-day since it falls on a Tuesday this year so we have multiple plans to look forward too. Way to go Colston!! :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!!!

xoxo,

No comments: