Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Edition: What I'm Loving!

Today I decided to link up with Jamie to discuss what I am loving this Wednesday!
I am loving...tonight one of my very best friends is coming in town from ATL with her fiance!  Colston and I are joining Tiff&Seth for dinner in Market Square!  So fun!  It's been about a month since I have seen these two and I can't wait to catch up!!
Love these two!!!!
I am loving....that the weekend is finally in view!!!!  Cole and I have one more low key weekend before our lives get crazy in the months of February & March.  I am most excited for Tiff&Seth's wedding festivities to kick off and of course my bday in March! :)

I am loving....that Revenge is on tonight!!!  Ahh I am loving that show!!  Can't wait to see what all goes down tonight!!!


I am loving....the fabulous strangely warm weather in January!!!!  It has been in the 50's and 60's every day this week and it's wonderful!  Cole and I went for a run last night at Lakeshore and I couldn't help but think that it felt like March weather!!

I am loving.....that Valentine's day is only THREE weeks away!  I can't wait to celebrate 3 years of marriage and 11 years since our first vday date!!! :)  Love you Colston!

What are you loving??  Link up with Jamie and let's hear all about it!

Happy Hump Day Friends!!

xoxo,

No comments: