Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Every Day in May

Ok so I am back at my blogging everyday in May challenge.  Take a look:
Day 7.....The thing(s) you're most afraid of: Swimming in the Ocean or lake (again yes, this is a real fear), anything happening to Bebop and Rambo (my worst nightmare) or my husband of course, pregnancy complications or health problems, cancer, car accidents. Scary stuff.


Day 8.....A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all. As much as I LOVE being married I think that it is really important for a woman to have her first job, independence, and potentially even live alone.  All of that in itself is really scary but it teaches you how strong you are and a lot about yourself.  What YOU would do on a Tuesday night if no one else was there to dictate what you eat or watch on TV or what time you go to bed.  I think having a strong understanding of who you are and being comfortable with that makes you more prepared for marriage and life in general.

That's all I've got!  Happy Hump Day Friends!!

No comments: