Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blog Every Day in May

Happy Thursday Friends! Gah. I am so happy it's Thursday.  This week has about done me in and I am in need of a few days to recharge.  I am trying to keep up with my blogging everyday so here is day 9.

Day 9.......Thursday: A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words)
Just a typical Wednesday night at our house.  Cole loves to dress Rambo up like a gangster.  I can only imagine what he is going to do with our children.  He would do this to Bebop but Bebop would bite him.  Kidding.  Kinda.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Maybe a record breaking day for people to sport pictures of their animals. Have fun with the challenge. We're 1/4th through it.

Aleshea said...

Your dog picture is the best yet. Gah, I need a dog so I can take pics like this.