WOW I am behind. I neglected to blog on Friday because I was swamped and hello it's Wednesday......oopsy.
Day 24.......Friday: Your top 3 worst traits
1. I am severely impatient. It's awful and annoying and I can't help it.
2. I am REALLY fast paced. Which causes me to make mistakes and drive my husband crazy.
3. I talk fast (see #2) which can make me hard to follow or keep up with.
Day 25........Saturday: Something
someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget (good or
bad)
My best friend told me I was fickle in high school. Which I totally was especially when it came to dating. So I made a point to work on it. :)
Day 26.......Sunday: Something you read online. Leave a link
and discuss, if you'd like.
Hmmm I don't read a ton online or ever haha so this is tough. Do blogs count? I love Erin Zammett Ruddy's blog on Parenting.com
Day 27........Monday: A letter to your
readers
Dear readers,
First and foremost THANK YOU for reading! I started this blog for about four friends and it has evolved over the past two and a half years. Thank you for listening to me ramble about our weekend adventures, for allowing me to be dark and snarky about our fertility process and then for celebrating with us when God answered our prayers. I am so thankful I started this online journal and it has connected me to so many people that I wouldn't have met otherwise!
xoxo
Day 28........Tuesday: Only pictures
This is a fun pic from Memorial day. My BFF Meg is due 3 days after me with a little girl (a.k.a. Bodie's future wife). We are having SO much fun being pregnant together and I can't wait to meet little Collyns Faith!
Day 29.......Wednesday: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back
memories. Use Grooveshark
or YouTube to include them in the post
1. Lean on Me (Al Green) - reminds me of my BFF Alison. This will forever be our song and every time I hear it I think of her!
2. I'll be Missing You (Puff Daddy)- this song came out when I was moving from Portland to Knoxville and my friends sort of dedicated it to me. Even though it's about death it still reminds me of our move and my wonderful friends in Portland.
3. All at Once (The Fray) - This song will forever remind me of Cole. It reminds me of the fall after my senior year right before we got back together for the third and final time.
4. No Diggity (Blackstreet) - Love it. Will always be a #1 favorite of mine. No doubt.
5. Let's Stay Together (Al Green) - Cole and I danced to this song at our wedding. Love love love it.
Happy Hump Day friends!!

No comments:
Post a Comment