Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BUMPDATE: 15 Weeks!

How Far Along? 15 weeks
Trimester?  2nd! Whoo hoo!
Size of the Little One? 4.5 inches the size of an orange
Maternity Clothes? Not yet.  Still rocking flowy tops and leggings. 
Weight Gain? 5 lbs my friends yay!
Stretch Marks? Still nothing thank goodness.
Gender? SIX days!!!!!  It's ALL I can think about!
Name? Yes I can't wait to announce what Baby E will be!
Sleep? So far so good.
Cravings? Gummy bears, pineapple, Lemon Bliss Blue Bell Ice cream, Froyo, and Lemonade.
What I Miss? So I haven't ran since November (I know crazy right!?)  It has been hard but overall I have been ok.  Eye on the prize.  Two nights ago though I had a dream I was running and (in my dream) I felt that fabulous adrenaline rush and man do I miss running.  But the good news is I WILL do it again. :)
Symptoms? headaches, Sore sore boobs, lightheaded, small nauseous spells but really pretty fabulous. Wow I am so pregnant if all of THAT sounds good. haha
Best Moment? Hitting the ONE week countdown to our reveal!!! 

No comments: