| Rambo REALLY wanted to be in this pic |
Trimester? SECOND!
Size of the Little One? 5.6 inches, the size of a sweet potato
Maternity Clothes? Yes the top above is my first maternity top :) (Thanks to my fabulous neighbor Christen!)
Weight Gain? 7 lbs
Stretch Marks? So far so good.
Gender? BOY
Name? Bodie Wilden Edwards
Sleep? Sleeping pretty good and still having strange dreams.
Cravings? Orange juice, gummy bears, Wendy's Frosty's and Cobb salads.....for the most part I am eating pretty normal so this is boring haha
What I Miss? Being able to stay up past 10pm. Cole was in a wedding this weekend and I felt like such a loser getting tired so quickly each night.
Symptoms? Frequent urination, stretching pains, tired (see above).
Best Moment? FEELING BODIE FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT!!! I think I have felt him at least two other times but last night there was no doubt and Cole felt him too!! IT WAS AWESOME.
Happy Tuesday Friends!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment