Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Confessional!

Happy Friday Friends!!  I am excited today to link up with Leslie over at a Blonde Ambition.  I have always loved reading Leslie's blog but recently I have a new found love.  Not only did she get a mini dachshund who looks just like a female version of Rambo BUT she is also preggers.  We are due 10 days apart!  Too cool.  Very fun to be able to follow her journey as well. Anyway, back to it.

I confess......I am super excited for this weekend.  We are celebrating our good friend DA's birthday with a big party and bonfire in Chattanooga.  It is sure to be a blast.

I confess......I am the most impatient person on the planet and I have no idea how I am going to get through the next 10 days.  Thankfully work is crazy and we have a busy week. But still. HURRY up!

I confess......I got a little overconfident this week because I was "feeling so good" and decided to try to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant Casa.  BAD idea my friends... BAD idea.  It took me a solid 24 hours to recover and I still don't feel right.

I confess......I am ridiculously excited about wedding season.  We have two awesome weddings coming up this month and they are sure to be a fabulous time.

I confess.......I bought myself not one, not two, but THREE mother's day gifts yesterday.  Who am I?  I got some email through one of the pregnancy sites I follow with a mother's day special and they got me.  THREE times. I am a mess.

I confess.......I have been overwhelmed with how sweet my high school students (current and former) have been about our pregnancy. I honestly didn't know how they would react or if it would be weird or something but they have been too freaking cute.  I already have multiple babysitters lined up! Precious.

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend!  Happy Cinco de Mayo...I for one wont be partaking in this fun holiday this year (see the Mexican experience above) but please have a Margarita and some yummy food for me!

No comments: