WOW! How in the world is it almost June?! I swear time is flying by at an extreme pace this year. Ok so here are my final challenge questions:
Day 30............Thursday: React to this term: Letting Go
I think letting go is super important in all areas of life. Whether it's a toxic relationship, a job, or an issue that seems to keep rearing it's ugly head we all need to learn to let go. Sometimes it's easier said than done. For me I have had to pray and ask God for help when I have something I am just really having a hard time letting go. Often times it's not in our nature to want to let something go if it feels like someone did something wrong. But at the end of the day letting go is the only way to free yourself from it. I have learned I can't do this alone.
Day 31.....Friday: A vivid memory
Like appose to a non-vivid memory? :) haha hmm ok so I guess moving from Portland to Knoxville is pretty vivid. It was a pivotal time in my life and I will never forget my heartbreak, fears and anxiety over such a big change. Luckily it all worked out though and I am still in Knoxville 15 years later. :)
Happy Friday friends!!!! Have a fabulous weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment