Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Every Day in May: Happy Hump Day

Happy hump day friends!!!  I am still coming down from all of the excitement from our reveal and I wanted to thank everyone for all of their sweet words.  Cole and I are just thrilled to be welcoming a baby boy into the world.  I went a little crazy on social media yesterday (apology to my FB friends) but I have literally just never been so happy. Getting pregnant was incredible but I was so so nervous after everything we went through.  My biggest fear was that my body wouldn't be able to carry the baby or something would go wrong. Getting over the hump and finding out a gender made it oh so real and I felt like I could finally FREAK out.  Which I did (again apologies to my FB friends :)).

So I am back to my blogging challenge.  Today's question is...
Day 15.....Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)
My typical day.  Ok so I get up earlier than I would like. A few times a week Cole makes me one of his delicious egg sandwiches (since I have been pregnant of course) which are to die for. 
I then rush out of the door to work.  First thing I teach my yearbook class which is easily one of my favorite parts of the day.  I then continue with a normal work day.  After work I generally go home and snuggle with the weiner dogs (again since I have been pregnant). 
I have started working out 2-3 times a week (if I am lucky) this week we are looking at zero times and I am pretty sure it's going to stay that way.  For the most part I have been going to Barre 3 classes once a week and walking the dogs at the park.  Nothing crazy. I usually have some sort of dinner planned with Cole and then we snuggle up as a family and catch up on some of our my favorite shows before taking it to bed around 9:00pm (again since I have been preggers).  Sounds crazy and exciting right?!  Oh it is.


That's pretty much it!!!!!  I wouldn't have it any other way!  I hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

3 comments:

B. said...

Breakfast looks delightful and I would love to see these cuties everyday!

Allison said...

That egg sandwich looks delicious! Dog, husband, couch, tv...looks just like my evenings, too :) Stopping by from the link up!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lovely day!