Friday, May 10, 2013

Bloggin Every Day in May


Happy Friday friends!  I for one am thrilled it is finally Friday.  Here are my questions for the weekend:
Day 10.......Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill. 
I was a sophomore in high school and painfully shy. I didn't like to meet new people or EVER be put on the spot. EVER.  I went on a date with a guy who was a senior at our rival high school.  He took me to a comedy show downtown that his Dad was in.  Sounds fun right?  Well it was until his Dad's improv crew called me on stage. My worst nightmare.  I did a horrible job of participating in their activity which was some extremely awkward skit where I was on a date with my actual date's DAD.  Yes, and then one of the guys desperate for a joke made one in my expense.  Commenting on the amount of air in my head because I was petrified to speak.  I wanted to drop kick him right then and there.  Needless to say it didn't really work out with the guy. :)

Day 11......Saturday: Sell yourself in 10 words or less.
No way Jose. haha I don't need to think that hard today.

Day 12.....Sunday: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)
Portland.  Always.  The place I grew up, my wonderful friends, my neighborhood, Nordstrom, fabulous food, gorgeous parks, the River, fresh fish, cooler temps, the mountains and the beach. Ahh makes me want to go back asap.

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments: